Simple, delicious, and yes addictive. I can easily polish off the whole thing myself. Avocados, tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, and some spices all mixed together for a party in your mouth. Scoop it with tortilla chips and enjoy! It’s my go to party dish. You start with the avocado
Then chop up your onion and tomatoes, crumble the feta
Toss that together lightly. Then you add in a little bit of olive oil, vinegar, oregano, parsley, and garlic salt.
Toss lightly again. Viola! It’s ready for some serious dipping.
- 3-4 ripe avocados, sliced and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced without the runny seed part
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- 1 Tbl vinegar
- 1 Tbl oregano
- 1 Tbl parsley
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- Put the avocado, tomatoes, red onion, and feta in a bowl and lightly mix.
- Add in the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, parsley, and garlic salt.
- Lightly mix in.
- Dip your tortilla chips and enjoy!