I found this recipe a while ago in college and my roommate and I loved making it. It’s so yummy and tastes nice and fresh! Its got all the elements of a good salad including protein, crunch, amazing dressing, and low effort. Yes! 🙂
Chop up some iceberg lettuce, grill up the chicken on the George Foremen with some grill seasoning, drain some corn and black beans, slice a cucumber if you’d like, and whip up the ranch avocado dressing. For the final touch, crush some tortilla chips on top. Believe me, the crunch of the chips is great and a necessity in my book! Also, you may find yourself just dunking whole tortilla chips in the leftover container of dressing. Its fine, in fact its more than fine. It’s delicious! hehe
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Grilled chicken
- Whole kernel sweet corn
- Black beans
- Tortilla chips or strips
- Ranch Avocado Dressing
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Ranch dressing mix packet
- 8 oz Guacamole dip
- Chop up the amount of needed lettuce depending on how many people you are feeding.
- Season and grill one chicken breast per person/salad.
- Drain the corn, drain and rinse the black beans. Cut up the cucumber. The amounts of these will also vary depending on how many people you are feeding. These are all toppings so usually just a handful per salad.
- To make the dressing, mix the mayo, milk, ranch packet, and guacamole dip until smooth. Put in an easily pour-able container.
- Put the lettuce on each plate, top with a handful of corn, black beans, and cucumber. Slice the cooked, grilled chicken and add to the salad. Add a handful of crushed tortilla chips and drizzle on your dressing.