My dad came and visited us for a weekend so I tried out this S’mores Cheesecake recipe. It comes from one of my favorite blogs, Cookies and Cups by Shelly.
It starts with a graham cracker crust which consists of graham cracker crumbs, butter, and granulated sugar. You press that into a spring form pan and pour some mini marshmallows on the bottom.
Next comes some hot fudge
Set that aside, and prepare the cheesecake with cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, mini chocolate chips, more marshmallows, eggs, and vanilla. Bake that for 45 minutes, sprinkle some marshmallows on top, and put it back in the oven until golden brown
For garnish before serving you can add crushed graham crackers, Hershey pieces, and hot fudge. I chose just to drizzle some hot fudge. It was rich and delicious 🙂
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup warmed hot fudge ice cream topping
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows to go in cheesecake, 1 1/2 cups to go on top after baking
- 1-2 Hershey bars broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup hot fudge
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Crust: In large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom and sides of a spring form pan. Pour 2 cups marshmallows on the bottom of the crust. Drizzle the hot fudge over the marshmallows.
- Cheesecake: In a stand up mixer, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk on low speed for about 3 minutes. Add in vanilla and eggs. Once incorporated, hand stir in mini chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes (or until done). Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups marshmallows on top and bake about 5 minutes more so they are puffed and golden brown.
- Let cheesecake cool and run a knife around the edges to loosen. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish: When ready to serve you can garnish the top with graham cracker crumbs, Hershey pieces, and drizzled hot fudge. Store covered, in the refrigerator.