*This photo is from the kevinandamanda.com blog
We all love Oreos.
We all love Fudge.
We all love Brownies.
That’s why this dessert rocks. The moment I saw this I knew my taste buds had to experience it. And now yours should too! Did I mention it’s super duper easy? Because it is! Here are the ingredients:
You make the brownie batter like it says but you add fudge and cookies n cream ice cream with it. Next, you pour half of the batter in an 8×8 greased pan. Then you layer Oreos (or an off brand of chocolate crème sandwich cookies) on top of the batter,
and finish with the other half of the brownie batter on top. Oreos surrounded by brownie? YES please!
Bake it according to the directions. Mine said 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Then let it cool before cutting into squares and devouring. Also, there’s no shame in putting it in the fridge to speed up the cooling process…at least I don’t think so!
- 1 box of brownie mix (dark chocolate recommended)
- Eggs (# according to box)
- Oil (amount according to box)
- 1 sleeve of Oreo cookies (or chocolate creme sandwich cookies)
- 1/4 c hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup (heaping) cookies n cream ice cream
- Preheat oven (according to box) and grease 8×8 dish.
- Make brownie batter according to box instructions with egg and oil but leave out the water. Then add fudge and ice cream and mix in.
- Pour half of the brownie batter in your greased 8×8 dish.
- Layer Oreos (single layer) on top of brownie batter.
- Pour other half of brownie batter on top.
- Bake according to box for oven temperature and minutes.