The first time I ate these crackers covered in seasoning goodness, I was addicted. It’s like the Pringles thing “Once you pop you can’t stop”. Once you pop these little gems in your mouth you won’t be able to stop your hand from reaching in, grabbing more, and putting it in your mouth. As bad as that sounds, you really don’t want to miss out on it 🙂 Here is an up close look at all that seasoning goodness:
See it?! Every time I make these my husband and brother get very excited lol You will only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes of your time.
- 2 (6.6 oz) bags of Goldfish crackers (regular cheddar)
- 1 (10 oz) bag of Oyster crackers
- 1 packet of ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 1 tsp dill weed (or more if you’d like)
- Pour your Goldfish crackers and Oyster crackers in a very large bowl. I pour them in this order: 1st bag Goldfish, Oysters, 2nd bag Goldfish. Then mix them up a bit.
- In a separate small bowl pour your canola oil, ranch seasoning, and dill weed together and mix with a whisk.
- Pour the oil mix over the crackers and mix to coat the crackers. Pour your crackers onto 2 baking sheets and spread out.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for about 7 minutes. When they come out, let them cool. Then pour them into a ziplock bag or airtight container.
*I got this recipe a few years back from my friend Anna Rose. Just wanted to give her the credit 🙂